Friday, May 20, 2011
Happy Birthday, Daddy Bry!
Happy Birthday, Daddy Bry!!!
Sharing a photo of my boys. Reading is one of the favorite activities they do together, and in honor of his birthday, I would like to share with you our Top 10 favorite Children's Books that we read to Ben. And as an added bonus, we will be giving a lucky reader one of these books as gift! Just simply comment with "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY BRY" on this blog entry before this day ends. We'll raffle of your names and let Ben choose the winner. (Naks, pa-contest daw!)
So here are our favorite books to read to Ben. Special thanks to Ben's Baby Sign Teacher Alaine for the recommendations :)
1. Going to Bed Book - By Sandra Boynton
2. Brown Bear, Brown Bear - By Erik Carle and Bill Martin
3. Goodnight Moon - By M. Wise and C Hurd
4. Red Hat, Green Hat - By Sandra Boynton
5. A Color of His Own - By Leo Lionni
6. The Very Hungry Caterpillar - By Erik Carle
7. Opposites - By Erik Carle
8. My First Bible - By Scholastic Books
9. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
10. Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
Have a Blessed Weekend Everyone!