Friday, July 29, 2011

Why shop at S & R?




I seldom go to S & R but just the other day, I went there with my mom and Ben for some shopping.  I tried to limit myself to buying things which are hard to find in other groceries so that I can somehow stick with our monthly budget.  Here are three of our family’s favorite things can easily be found at the said store.

For Me – Lindt Lindor Balls

Yes, I am a chocoholic!  I took away coffee in my diet every since I got pregnant until now that I am still breastfeeding, but I need my choco fix every now and then.  Lindt Lindor Balls are my personal favorite since they have the right sweetness and creaminess.  The red ones are milk chocolate but they have other varieties that tastes just as good.  Even their dark chocolate isn’t that bitter.  I recently found out that my brother likes them, too! He thought they were only available abroad but good thing S & R sells them here so my mom and I wouldn’t feel guilty for consuming his stash, hehe.

For Bry – Del Monte Original Orange 100 Juice

Bry is very particular with his juice, and this is one of the few brands that we both like.  I think he likes them because it is not too sweet so it tastes fresh compared to other brands.  It probably reminds him of his parents home, too since his mom would serve this drink over there.

For Ben – Huggies Disposable Swim Diapers
Is it just me or it hard to find swim diapers here in Manila? I ordered IPlay reusable swim diapers online but it is nice to have disposable ones as well.  Good thing my mother and sister in law found some in S&R, just in time for Ben’s swimming lessons.  They sell them in two sizes, medium and large.

So that’s it for our S & R shopping list.  Just wanted to share just in case you guys are also looking for these items, hehe :)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment