Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, Ben-Ben!

How time flies!!!! Thank you to family, friends, teachers, coaches and doctors who have been part of Ben's first 3 years.  We look forward to more adventures with our little master.  Here are some of our favorite highlights over the past year




1. "Mastery" of colors and shapes
2. Counting until 20
3. "Why?" "Where am I going?" "What am I going to do?" "Play tayo!"
4. Tells us about what happened during class
5. Knows how to swim backstroke
6. Can do a forward roll and swing on the bars on his own
7. Semi potty-trained (except during his sleep)
8. Identifying emotions (I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm mad)
9. Can say his bedtime prayers on his own (if he is in the mood to sleep)
10. "I love you, papa" "I love you, mama"

No comments:

Post a Comment