Sunday, December 23, 2012

Simbang Gabi time again ... :)

It is that time of the year again when we give thanks for all the wonderful blessings we have received and pray for strength to face the challenges of the year ahead.  I've written about Simbang Gabi before.  This time around, I'd like to focus on saying thanks for the wonderful blessings our family has received this year.  We have so much to be thankful for, with our pregnancy being on top of the list.  During the Simbang Gabi last year, we prayed that we'll be able to give Ben a sibling.  To be honest, there was a point when I was scared that maybe it wasn't part of God's plan.  Then we got confirmation that we'll be having twins.  I guess He was just telling us to wait a while because He has something different in store for us.  As we enter the final stretch of the novena, I pray that He continues to bless the pregnancy and to give Bry and I the strength (and the energy, hehe) to be loving parents to Ben, B1 and B2.



How about you, what's your Christmas wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment