Friday, November 16, 2012

my Pink Me Up experience

image courtesy of Pink Me Up Facebook Page


Having my nails done is a treat for me. I don't get to go to nail spas as often as I like ever since I had Ben. I've been wanting to try Pink Me Up Beauty Nail and Dry Bar when I heard about it from a friend, even more so when I found out that it's just nearby our place.  So yesterday I visited the nail spa while Ben was at school.  I had my manicure, pedicure and eyebrows thread in a little over an hour which was quick.  I requested that they do my hands and feet at the same time because I was in a bit of a rush.  Their staff were efficient and accommodating   They confirmed what exactly I want done before starting and asked if I needed anything else afterwards.  I was also glad they offered me a drink while I was there.  I don't know about you guys but I like it when I'm offered drinks at a salon or spa because it is one of the ways I feel I'm getting my money's worth.  I only availed of their nail cleaning service since I was in a rush and I'm not a fan of removing nail polish since I easily chipped them off, but I do hope to come back for a foot spa, or nail polish for a super special occasion  or maybe to have my hair blown-dry.  Sigh, I miss being kikay!  Anyway, hopefully I can bring along a friend in my next visit :)

Thanks Pink Me Up for a pleasant experience :)

Pink Me Up Beauty Nail and Dry Bar is located at the second floor of Lee Garden Condominium along Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong.  For appointments call 3584212

No comments:

Post a Comment