Monday, May 21, 2012

New Latch-A-Babe Collection is out!!!!

It's finally here, mommies !!!!

Latch-A-Babe, one of my favorite nursing  wear brands has just released their third collection of nursing and maternity clothes.  They look so chic and pretty just like the women behind this awesome brand  (FYI They're the gorgeous models, too - naks!).  I can't wait to try them out, especially the dresses! I'm counting the days until I get to replenish my shopping budget, hehe!

This one is my favorite, still not sure which one to get though.  I love the blue one but when you're in a Chinese family, you can never have too many red clothes :)
Photo courtesy of LAB Facebook Page Photo Album


Please check them out at this link.  They're also available at the Medela house :)



Happy Shopping, ladies. You'll surely enjoy your LAB wear before, during and even after you breastfeeding days.  I know I do!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I had the same dilemma. Opted to get blue but if I like the fit, might as well get the orange one too! ;)

    ReplyDelete