Friday, April 5, 2013

My wardrobe of nursing and breastfeeding clothes, loving Latch A Babe Maternity and Nursing Wear

When I was pregnant with Ben, I bought clothes that were for my pregnancy.  I thought of breastfeeding but I never thought of buying nursing clothes until I gave birth.  As I began to enjoy nursing Ben, my wardrobe evolved to mostly breastfeeding clothes, and because Bry and I were planning to give Ben a sibling, I made it a point that most of my clothes, particularly dresses, are for both maternity and nursing.  That way. I'll be using them for a long time.( take note that there are clothes for maternity only, nursing only and for both)

One of my favorite maternity and nursing wear is LAB's Cher Dress.  I got mine in choco (brown) and love the fabric and the print.  Here are some photos of me wearing it while pregnant and nursing.
preggy me at MTQ on Palm Sunday, Father is asking if I am ready for the twins, I quickly replied "no" haha

nursing Bridget

Full view of the dress :)





I'm so happy there are brands like LAB wears that make me look good even as a bloated preggie and a harassed new mommy.  To see their collection, you can check out their Facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment