Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mommy Prays via Pins of Light's Online Lenten Retreat

In the spirit of Holy Week, I'd like to encourage all my fellow Catholic Techie Friends to check out the online retreat prepared by Fr. Johnny Go, SJ.  It's a great way to take time to reflect on the real reason why we're all taking a break this week.

I'm a fan of Father Johnny and find his online retreats (usually available for Lent and Advent) very enriching to the soul.  This is perfect for moms like me who are not able to take time out to go on a retreat house for the weekend.  I like his approach because the reflection points are timeless but at the time he adds a modern touch into them.  If I remember correctly, he even used Bruno Mars' songs for the Lenten Retreat last year.  Cool huh? :) I am quite excited what's in store for us this year, hehe.  Oh, the past retreats also has a feature where you can share with your reflections with other readers if you wish. :)

The retreat itself will start tomorrow, Holy Thursday.  But the site has already uploaded a pre-retreat exercise to get us in the mood.  Here 's the link :)

Have a blessed Holy Week to everyone! Stay safe and God Bless you and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment